Bandhavgarh National Park , Madhya Pradesh
Bandhavgarh National Park is spread at vindhya hills in Madhya Pradesh.Bandhavgarh National Park is known for the Royal Bengal Tigers. The density of the Tiger population at Bandhavgarh is the highest known in India.
At present its a famous natural hub for White Tigers. White Tigers, now a major attraction around the world’s zoos.
- Do and Don’ts
- Drive slowly in the Park so that you can see observes and enjoy without disturbing the wildlife.
- Respect the wild animals and maintain a safe distance from them remember you are in their home and they get the first priority.
- Keep seated in your vehicle at any points in the park it is dangerous to get down. This for your own safety and the safety of wildlife.
- Do not disappoint if you don’t see a tiger. There are many other interesting creatures that are to be seen and cherished.
- Please obtain services of Nature Guides that the park has trained for your benefit. They are great help to you in sporting wildlife and ensuring that you not to lose your way in forest.
Best time to visit: Bandhavgarh National Park remain open for visitors from 15th October to 30th June (and remain closed from July 1st to October 15th )
Morning 6:00-11:00am (5hrs)
Afternoon 3:00-6:00pm (3hrs)
Morning 5:30-10:30am (5hrs)
Afternoon 3:30-6:30pm (3hrs)
At Bandhavgarh afternoon shift of Jeep Safari remain close for visitors on Every Wednesday.
Morning & Afternoon both the shift remain close on Holi festival (In the month of March).
There are some necessary details which required for safari reservation:
• Full Name of every visitor
• Age & Gender
• Any Identity proof details like Passport, Driving License, PAN Card or Voter
• I D Card. Visitor is required to carry the same ID proof in original at the time of visiting the national park.
Facilities :Lemon Tree Wildlife Resort Bandhavgarh provides a comfortable setting while in Umaria. It also features 24-hour room service.
The hotel provides comfortable rooms, furnished to suit the requirements of any traveller.